Participating Countries : Latvia,Sweden,Lithuania,Finland
The objectives of the project are:
- -To improve teacher skills and create awareness of the role of ICT tools and increased and targeted use in adult education.
- -To learn the experience of partner organizations and partner countries in addressing relevant issues
- -To acquire international experience and take over good practices for the planning of adult learning content based on key competences in lifelong learning selected in each country.
- -To increase the professional competencies of management, teachers and support staff.
We looking for 1-4 volunteers to travel and participate in this project.
Upcoming trips are
- -20th – 26th January in Lithuania
-23rd – 27th March in Finland
-11th – 16th May in Sweden
If you are interested and able to travel for 1 week in short notice , fill up the form http://www.ewb.fi/contactus/
Or directly contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and +358 401726557
We look forward to see your application.